District Officer Training Conference (DOCTC) is for potential candidates who are looking to gain valuable information about the District Executive positions (Governor, Secretary, and Treasurer) and make an informed decision whether to campaign for such offices at the District Convention. This is also to assist candidates for a successful campaign and to prepare them for the duties of the office being sought.
In addition, this event is mandatory in order to be eligible to run. If you or anyone else you may know are interested in running, please read on or share this information.
The basic logistics of DOCTC is as follows:
- Registration: tinyurl.com/cnhdoctc2122
- The deadline to register for DOCTC is Monday, January 31st, 2022 by 8:59 PM HST.
- Date/time: Saturday, February 5th, 2022 from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM HST*
- *This event starts on time but may finish earlier depending on the number of participants
- Location: Online/Zoom (the entire event will be recorded)
- Dress code: Key Club Casual
Nonattendance Exception Approval
While attendance at DOCTC is mandatory for those seeking a District Executive position, we understand that prior commitments or complications may arise. In the event that an individual is unable to attend DOCTC, the following procedure must be followed in order to compensate for the absence:
- The request for nonattendance exception approval must be formally made prior to DOCTC.
- The potential candidate must completely watch the recorded virtual DOCTC within 5 days of DOCTC and have a discussion with the administrator team to review the DOCTC recording and respond to questions.
- Final exception approval will be granted by the PIE committee after the above has been completed.
If the aforementioned procedure is not followed within 5 days after the conclusion of DOCTC, the individual is subject to disqualification.